Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Shireen's Favorites

1. Tiffany Charm Bracelet: This is my favorite bracelet, I have pretty much worn it everyday since the day I got it! The bracelet goes with just about every outfit. I like to add charms to mine that represent things that I do in my life.

2. Equipment Silk Blouse: I love button up shirts! They are my favorite kind of shirts because they can go with any outfit and they are super comfortable. Button up shirts are such a classic, they are definitely worth having.

3. Michael Kors Watch: I love big, sparkly watches. I do not really wear watches to tell the time, I wear them if they match my outfit. I love the yellow gold of this watch and they are very popular now.

4. Marc Jacobs Lace Top: I absolutely love lace!! It is my favorite material. I was obsessed with this shirt since the moment it came out. The white lace over the pink is a great combination.

5. Sperry Top-Siders: These are my go to shoes because they are so comfortable! They match all clothes and they last forever. They are good for all weather conditions.

6. Chanel purse: I absolutely love Chanel purses, although I do not own one myself. What I really like is the shape. A bag is always a great way to add a splash of color to your outfit.

What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment