Sunday, April 29, 2012

Nina's Favorites


1. Repetto BallerinasI own way too many of these flats. They are so comfortable (I walked around Paris for 6 hours in them once) and they can be paired with a variety of looks. They are not carried in many stores, but are easy to find on net-a-porter.com or mytheresa.com.  

2. J. Brand Colored JeansJ. Brand jeans have been my go to for some time. Classic blue jeans can get very boring, so when I discovered the 811 jeans in a huge range of colors I was so happy.

3. Equipment Silk BlouseEquipment blouses are a luxurious update to a classic button up. They are also very versatile, and can be paired with anything from lady like skirts to slim pants. Or you can opt for a 90's ensemble by throwing one over a mini dress. 

4. Hermes ScarfAhh, the classic Hermès scarf! What girl does not want one? I can go on and on about the millions of ways to wear them, but my personal favorite is to tie one on my pony tail while at school. It's a bright accent to my plain school uniform. 

5. Chloé Sunglasses: I'm not big on "designer sunglasses," but these Chloés are so classic and I
 feel like Grace Kelly when ever I put them on. 

What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment