Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nina's Beauty Picks

1. Chanel Le Vernis: Like most teenage girls, I am obsessed with nail polish. Chanel always has the greatest colors each season, so last spring I splurged on Orange Fizz. I LOVE corals and salmons, and this is the perfect shade. 

2. Dior Crème de Rose Baume: I sort of have an obsession with roses, and this Dior balm perfectly captures the smell and texture desirable in a lip balm. Plus, the packaging is beautiful, which is always great! 

3. Mason Pearson Bristle Hair BrushEveryone is always raving about how fabulous Mason Pearson brushes are, and I have to admit they are great. I have very thick hair and this is the only brush that really works for me. 

4. Cyndi Bands Elastic Hair Ties: As a mentioned above, I have very thick hair. These hair ties are great for pony tails and stay in tack.

5. Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne: I have grown up loving Jo Malone. Once it was time for me to find my "signature scent" I gravitated to my favorite smell: Roses. It smells clean and fresh not stuffy and nauseating like some rose perfumes do. 

What are some of your favorite beauty items?



No comments:

Post a Comment